Chickpeas with Tomato Sauce and Ham
- 427 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 75 Minutes
- 1.25 Cup Chickpeas
- 2 Medium-sized Leek
- 1 Medium-sized Carrot
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Medium-sized Onion
- 100 g Serrano ham, spanish ham
- 3 Medium-sized Tomato
- Soak the chickpeas in lukewarm water the night before. The next day rinse them under cold water.
- Cook the chickpeas in a pressure cooker with boiling water, two leeks and one carrot (all of them peeled and chopped). When the chickpeas are tender, strain them and set aside.
- In a saucepan, sauté the chopped onion, the chopped garlic clove, the cut tomato and a pinch of stevia in two tablespoons of oil for 20 minutes. Mince and set aside.
- In the same saucepan sauté the chopped ham in two tablespoons of oil.
- Add the chickpeas with the vegetables, sauté and then add the tomato sauce. Sauté a bit more until all the ingredients are mixed.
- Let stand 10 minutes and serve.