Pipirrana from spain
- 173 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 20 Minutes
- 2 Medium-sized Egg
- 1 Medium-sized Onion
- 1 Medium-sized Cucumber
- 1 Medium-sized Red bell pepper
- 1 Medium-sized Green bell pepper
- 2 Medium-sized Tomato
- 160 g Canned natural tuna
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- Cook the eggs in boiling water for 12 minutes. Remove, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Peel the onion, pepper and tomatoes. Finely dice all the vegetables and put them in a bowl.
- Drain the tuna and add it to the bowl. Peel and chop the eggs and add them to the salad.
- Dress with oil and vinegar and serve.