Prawn and Kiwi Salad
- 196 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 10 Minutes
- 500 g Mixed salad greens
- 6 Unit Cherry tomato
- 2 Medium-sized Kiwi
- 3 Cup Bean sprout
- 100 g Prawn (cooked and peeled)
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Medium-sized Lemon
- 1 Medium-sized Orange
- Half Tbsp Chives
- Put the clams in a container with water so they purge the sand.
- In a pot with oil, sauté the brunoise (diced) cut onion and the tomato cut into cubes. Ground the garlic, parsley and toasted almonds into a thick paste.
- Add this paste to the pan, along with the white wine and some pepper.
- Wash the clams under running cold water and add them to the pot with the sauce. Let cook 10 minutes.
- If the sauce is too thick, add some water. Serve hot.