Spicy Baby Squids with Onions
- 217 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 30 Minutes
- 800 g European squids
- 2 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Medium-sized Onion
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Pinch Hot paprika
- 1 Pinch Paprika
- Clean the squids thoroughly and dry them with a clean cloth.
- Peel the onions and julienne cut them (thin strips). Slice the garlic.
- In a pan with oil sauté the onion and garlic until they start to brown.
- When the onion is translucent, add the squids and cook until they brown.
- Add the sweet and spicy paprika and let cook 1 more minute.