Cod with Vegetables and Scrambled Eggs
- 464 Kcal per serving
- 2 People
- 25 Minutes
- 1 Medium-sized Leek
- 1 Medium-sized Green bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 250 g Desalted cod
- 1 Pinch White pepper
- 2 Medium-sized Egg
- 4 Small slice Baguette bread
- Wash and mince the leeks and green peppers.
- Sauté the leeks and green peppers in a pan with oil until they are soft.
- Crumble the desalted cod and add it to the vegetables. Sauté an additional 2-3 minutes. Add pepper to taste.
- Beat the eggs in a bowl and mix in with the vegetables and cod in the pan.
- Stir until the egg sets to the desired point.
- Serve with two slices of bread per person.