Cream of Spinach with Oats
Today is Monday and we bring you a recipe that is perfect for those days that we are running out of time for cooking or simply, we are not keen to cook.
It is a delicious cream that we can eat both hot and cold and contains lots of nutrients.
Oatmeal is characterized by being one of the most complete cereals, we find in it complex carbohydrates, amino acids and essential fatty acids, fiber, vitamins, minerals, etc. And the best part: it satisfies us a lot, which is very important for weight control.
Take note of the nutritional values and the recipe:
- 460 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 90 Minutes
- 360 g Lentil
- 1 Leaf Bay leaf
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 2 Heaping tablespoon Rice
- 1 Medium-sized Potato
- 1 Medium-sized Onion
- 1 Medium-sized Red bell pepper, red pepper
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Level teaspoon Paprika
- Cook the lentils with 2 tablespoons of oil and bay leaves. Let cook about 30 minutes or until they are tender.
- Pour a tablespoon of vinegar in with the lentils, then add the rice and the peeled, cut potato and let cook.
- In the meantime, sauté the finely diced onion and pepper and the chopped garlic clove in 2 tablespoons of oil.
- When the onion is translucent, turn off the heat and add a teaspoon of paprika. Stir and add the sautéed ingredients into the saucepan with the lentils and rice.
- Cook until the rice and lentils are cooked, about 20 more minutes.
This recipe is perfect to fridge and consume during the week or bring it to take it at work. Try it!