Eggs with Light Cheese
- 169 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 25 Minutes
- 2 tablespoon of Light margarine
- 8 Portion Low fat individual cheese
- 4 Medium-sized Egg
- 1 Pinch White pepper
- 2 slices of Cooked ham
- Preheat the oven to 180º C.
- Put half a tablespoon of margarine and two cheese wedges in individual clay pots.
- Bake in a double broiler for 10 minutes to soften the cheese.
- Carefully add one egg to each pot, dust with pepper and return to the double broiler.
- When the eggs are done, remove from the oven and serve with some chopped baked ham.