Lentils with Rice
If we want a complete dish of vegetable origin, this one composed of legume and rice is perfect in every sense and with an amino acid profile of excellent characteristics. Also it is remarkable the fiber contribution of this recipe, indispensable for the health of our digestive system.
- 460 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 90 Minutes
- 360 g Lentil
- 1 Leaf Bay leaf
- 1 Tbsp Vinegar
- 2 Heaping tablespoon Rice
- 1 Medium-sized Potato
- 1 Medium-sized Onion
- 1 Medium-sized Red bell pepper, red pepper
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Level teaspoon Paprika
- Cook the lentils with 2 tablespoons of oil and bay leaves. Let cook about 30 minutes or until they are tender.
- Pour a tablespoon of vinegar in with the lentils, then add the rice and the peeled, cut potato and let cook.
- In the meantime, sauté the finely diced onion and pepper and the chopped garlic clove in 2 tablespoons of oil.
- When the onion is translucent, turn off the heat and add a teaspoon of paprika. Stir and add the sautéed ingredients into the saucepan with the lentils and rice.
- Cook until the rice and lentils are cooked, about 20 more minutes.
– Enjoy the flavor of this recipe in your dinners, perfect for cold days.