Fresh Salmon with Creamy Rice
- 475 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 30 Minutes
- 3 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Medium-sized Onion
- 1 Medium-sized Green bell pepper, green pepper
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 and a half Cup Rice
- 3 Cup Fish broth/stock, low salt
- 250 g Salmon fillets
- Mince the garlic, onion and green pepper and lightly fry over low heat in a pan with the hot oil.
- Turn up the heat and sauté the rice. Cover the rice with the fish broth and replace slowly as it is consumed, without letting it dry out. Stir regularly with a wooden spoon.
- After about 10 minutes of cooking, add the chopped salmon.
- Put the heat on low and cook until no more broth remains. The rice should be creamy but still whole. Sprinkle the chopped parsley and let stand 2 minutes before serving.