- 281 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 30 Minutes
- 1 Medium-sized Onion
- 1 Medium-sized Green bell pepper, green pepper
- 1.5 Medium-sized Courgette, zuchinni
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- 5 Medium-sized Tomato
- 1.5 Medium-sized Potato
- 4 Medium-sized Egg
- Dice the onion, pepper and courgette and cook over low heat in a pan with two tablespoons of olive oil.
- Peel the tomatoes, slice them open and remove the juice. Chop them and add them to the pan.
- Dice the potato and brown it in the remaining oil in another pan. Add to the pisto.
- Beat the eggs, pour the pisto on top and stir to a creamy texture. Serve hot.