Spaghetti with Anchovy Sauce
- 404 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 30 Minutes
- 300 g Spaghetti
- 6 Medium-sized Tomato
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 8 Unit Anchovy in olive oil
- 2 Leaf Basil
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling water until it is al dente. Remove from the heat, strain, rinse in cold water and strain again. Set aside.
- Dip the tomatoes in boiling water a few minutes, peel them and dice them. Set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and sauté the thinly sliced garlic without browning. Add the chopped anchovies and stir until they come apart.
- Add the tomatoes and the chopped basil and keep stirring over low heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve the spaghetti and pour the sauce over it.