Sea Bass with Red Pepper Sauce
A delicious way to consume a fish is accompanied by a rich vegetable sauce. In this case we bring you sea bass, a white fish with an excellent proportion of proteins of high biological value that can be very versatile in the kitchen. It is an ideal hypocaloric recipe for weight control, very rich in vitamins and minerals because of its high presence of vegetable products.
Take note of the recipe and start cooking:
- 393 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 40 Minutes
- 2 medium-sized fresh Sea Bass
- 1 Medium-sized Leek
- 2 Medium-sized Carrots
- 2 Small-sized Scallions
- 1 Medium-sized Green Pepper
- 1 and 1/2 cup of Mushrooms
- 6 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup of White Wine
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 2 Large-sized Canned piquillo peppers
- 1/2 cup of nonfat Milk
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Clean well the Sea Bass (or ask the fishmonger to do it for us) and took the loins.
- Wash and peel the vegetables, and cut into thin strips.
- Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and add the vegetables. Sauté over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring regularly. Add the white wine, turn off the heat and reserve.
- Spread a tablespoon of olive oil in a baking tray and put the vegetables. Place above them the backs of sea bass and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and brown the peeled garlic. Add the piquillo peppers well drained and fry a few minutes.
- Turn off the heat and grind the peppers and the garlic in a blender. Add two tablespoons of olive oil and the milk, and grind until you obtain a finely and even ground cream.
- Serve the loins with vegetables and the sauce.
– You can take this plate as presented or accompanied by some complex carbohydrate such as roasted potatoes or brown rice.
Remember that we share new recipes every week for you.