Macaroni with Pepper Sauce
- 410 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 20 Minutes
- 360 g Macaroni
- 1 Medium-sized Onion
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Medium-sized Red bell pepper
- 1 Medium-sized Green bell pepper
- 1 Medium-sized Tomato
- 1 Pinch Stevia (powder)
- 1 Tsp Dried oregano
- 1 Pinch Black pepper
- Cook the pasta in boiling water for 8-10 minutes. Remove, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Lightly fry the chopped onion in the oil and then add the peppers, also cut into small pieces.
- When the peppers are soft, add the peeled and finely diced tomatoes and a dash of stevia. Add the oregano and pepper.
- Remove from the heat and mix the pasta with the sauce.