Mushrooms with Wine
- 160 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 20 Minutes
- 1 Medium-sized Onion
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 800 g Mushroom
- Half a Small Dried red chili pepper or dried cayenne pepper
- 1 Level tablespoon Wheat flour
- Half Cup White wine
- 1 Pinch Parsley
- Finely chop the onion and garlic and sauté in a pot with the oil.
- Add the (washed) whole mushrooms and sauté them atop the onion. Then add a chilli pepper and flour, stir the mixture a few times to break up the flour and add the white wine.
- Let cook at low heat for 10 minutes or until the mushrooms are soft.
- Dust with minced parsley and serve.