Cod in Sauce with Potatoes and Broccoli
- 361 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 30 Minutes
- 4 Clove of Garlic
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- 600 g Cod loin steak
- 2 Level tablespoon Wheat flour
- 1 Pinch Parsley
- 4 Medium-sized Potato
- 2 Medium-sized head Broccoli
- Cut the garlic into slices and put them in a clay pot with four tablespoons of olive oil.
- When hot, add the cod steaks after breading them in some flour first.
- Then add a glass of water. Cook over low heat for ten minutes, turning over carefully.
- In the meantime, boil the broccoli florets in plenty of water until they soften to taste. Drain and set aside.
- Prick the potatoes with a fork and microwave at maximum power for 4 minutes. Turn the potatoes and microwave an additional 3-4 minutes. Pierce them to make sure they are done.
- Sprinkle the minced parsley over the cod and move the pot back and forth. Let stand a few minutes before serving. Serve with the microwaved potatoes and the broccoli.