Veal with Potatoes
- 464 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 30 Minutes
- 4 Medium-sized Potato
- 600 g Beef fillet
- 6 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tsp Mixed dried peppercorns
- 1 cup of White wine
- Wash, peel and cut the potatoes into thick slices and boil them in water 10-12 minutes, without letting them fully cook. Strain and dry thoroughly.
- Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a pan and when it is hot, brown the potatoes to taste. Remove, dry and set aside.
- Heat a griddle and when it is hot, place on it the fillets coated with 2 tablespoons of oil, Worcestershire sauce and various peppers. Remove when grilled and let stand on a plate.
- Add the wine to the griddle to let it mix with the liquid from the meat. Reduce it a little bit and add the potatoes. Heat and remove.
- Serve the fillets and the potatoes hot and add the sauce.