- 145 Kcal per serving
- 4 People
- 30 Minutes
- 1 Medium-sized Eggplant, aubergine
- 2 Medium-sized Courgette, zuchinni
- 1 Medium-sized Red bell pepper, red pepper
- 1 Medium-sized Green bell pepper, green pepper
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Pinch White pepper
- Thinly slice the aubergine and courgettes. Let stand 15 minutes while they release water and then dry well.
- Wash and cut the peppers into strips.
- Coat the vegetables with 2 tablespoons of oil and cook them on a hot griddle.
- Arrange the cooked vegetables on a dish and dress with the remaining oil, vinegar and pepper. Serve immediately.